Friday, December 18, 2009

Crabs Constant Itch Itchy...........?......?

Itchy...........?......? - crabs constant itch

I had a yeast infection and have tried many things. I start 14 years later. Dulfuican I have said about 3-4 weeks and the doctor that if we find the use of some Monistat or Canesten cream. Therefore, even after being bitten, and I cream. No sooner had vaginal discharge. I think it went far enough. But lately he has not much itching. But if it itches, it is a severe itching in the pubic area hair root. I do not have crabs because "this is not the constant itching. Every time I itch in the vagina. I intend to bathe in baking soda and water very quickly. Can we treat the itching? By the way, I have never shaved down. Oh, and you still have the infection?

No comments:

Post a Comment