Thursday, February 18, 2010

Week Before Period Mucus Cervical Mucus One Week Before Period??

Cervical Mucus one week before period?? - week before period mucus

Three days ago I realized I have) EWCM and pain in the abdomen (left side, so I thought I was ovulating and randomly
and some (BD) .... lol but the problem I was most fertile 10 to 15 and is expected to 16 ovulate this month, so now I'm a little confused, but PCOS have all been negative, and when they took me to the right. ..

But what I'm saying is that I later this month despite ovulation may be pregnant? and I'll share my time if I do I do? It's Sunday?

Breast fillets are not every month as AF comes
something wrong with my body? Please help

Af 27 January 2008
Af 28 February 2008

Thank you!

6 comments:

shinymoon (Pregnant again!) said...

If you ovulate late, also has its time later.

Openmind... said...

dates.in the same to me and i got the 08th AF February 28 February

glowscar... said...

I do not believe that the cervical mucus is a reliable indicator for something for yourself, especially if your cycles are irregular. So one can not predict ovulation in a given day ... Although many say or imply, are in the middle of the cycle. I myself have done BBT (MST), the graphics for a better idea of my body and help bring about! Although my body is certainly not predictable! Last month my cycle 26 days with ovulation in 17 days this month I was on day 24 with no ovulation at all - or even - and my AF is coming too late! If I would not waste my time chart in the usual on "I Preg? To test BFN cos its just too early? Gone, but luckily I do not know because my pre-ov low.

The bodies of those strange Thing, but I'm sure the AF is not far away.

jay&bunn... said...

I have this very strange ... but I know things like milk and at the end of everything that ovulation does not .. People ask why things Ing Preggo know, but who knows .... just hanging out and just see if something happens to 28, then test
Baby Dance
"Bunny"

Mary K said...

We live such a thing, I had a lot of EWCM for the last 2 weeks, but not af ovulation this month, and I think I've just today, but nothing, so I really do not know what happened to us, but I hope you good luck and hope you get a BFP.

TTC baby # 1 *** ***

pinkminx said...

are u sure it EWCM? in 3 days too late and always a lot of clear cm. neg SHPT available. Fingers crossed!

Post a Comment