Thursday, February 25, 2010

Taking Antibiotic For Hcg WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME! HELP.?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME! HELP.? - taking antibiotic for hcg

Okay, here's the story.

I have my period for 3 months, my last period was the MAY16. I missed a period in my life. And my time is very regular. I usually get the 16 each month. Thus, during the months of June, he said, because work and family and friends. In July, I started exercising almost every day, but only for 2 weeks. The exercise involves a lot of cardio, swimming and weights. And then she began to work hard. In August I was given by a family member and has a throat infection and was taking penicillin. While evacuated, and still no time.

I took many pregnancy tests in those 3 months, and also visited the clinic for women and professionals to see if she was pregnant. AND ALLHIV-negative.

Then I went to the hospital and had a blood test because my doctor was on vacation. And said the blood test, I was negative. My HCG is \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt 5th So I do not know what that means exactly, because I read other questions and answers about this website, and spoke of hCG. Well, yes.

I do not understand why my time has not yet come, I think, before us, there's not. and the last 2 weeks I have to download a lot. I did not vomit or anything, I feel sick, but that's only occur after you take the antibiotic for the throat. but I think naueous slightly but not enough to pass around him. And finally, having hot flashes. I later very hot and sweating, but after 1min or 2, in the beautiful and Im a little cabbaged.

Yes, I believe, theres something wrong with my uterus? maybe? IM and lack of vitamins and iron, but I ate normally. I can even say. but yes.

Help. I have to go before, to the doctors tomorrow, but I just want to hear, do what others are saying and try to ask the right questions to my doctor tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment