Saturday, December 26, 2009

Toddler Trampoline What Games Do You Do With Your Toddler?Are There Other Things You Enjoy Doing With Them?

What games do you do with your toddler?Are there other things you enjoy doing with them? - toddler trampoline

My almost 3 years old, bored with me, and sometimes I wonder if other parents have this problem? "I played Play-Doh, video games, Hide and Seek, toys, cars, coloring, reading, puzzles, play computer or Nickjr glass, playing with electronic toys, memory games ... fun making television as well, but the education The blue slopes, Diego, Wonder Pets, Backyardigans, etc..

Walk and bike, play in the sandbox, take the recent swimming, playing with the ball, aquatic plants, swings, baseball, Hulahoop, Frisbie and jump on the trampoline with me ..

I have no ideas / new different .. What you and your child during the day not at home? Is there something that he / she prefer? Is there something that you like best? Is there anything more that you recommend? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment